So I know this might be a hot take for some people? Maybe it's cold but I really think candy canes should be sold regularly in stores!
I know that you could probably just buy them online, but it kind of defeats the purpose of getting them in stores LOL
I just miss them so much!!! And they go super well with hot cocoa too, best drink ever imo >u<
I can't wait for Christmas!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mood: Happy
Listening to: Monster - Skillet
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No comments:
Post a Comment