Update on catz II...
So I couldn't get the game running correctly (credits to Acid Trip for the game!!! I just couldn't get it working </3) BUT!!!! I found an emulator online!
It's a big shame, but it'll be fine... I guess a newer computer has its downs too :( I just wish I could mod it and stuff..
If anyone has other pet game suggestions that are similar PLEASE let me know!!! Or maybe I'll find one tonight idk...
Emulator I'm using atm: https://classicreload.com/play/win3x-catz.html#
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mood: Cozy
Listening to: Let It Snow! Let it Snow! Let it snow! - Blake Shelton
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No comments:
Post a Comment