My wip playlist XD

My playlist XD (Wip)

 So there's this game called Catz II and I REALLY wanna get it, but I have a windows 11 :(

I know that like... Probably nobody on my blog knows it??? XD But if anyone does I'd REALLY appreciate help setting it up!! I just don't know what to really do.

Also!!! I FINALLY beat Eram in Soul Blazers!!!!!! It was so hard... Took me like 10 tries?

I'm so scared for the next boss... o_o'

But anyway, I just hope I get Catz II working... It's like my dream game atm XP


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 Mood: Tired but comfy!

 Listening to: Oklahoma Christmas - Blake Shelton, Cheers, It's Christmas.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment

New posts